Or, contact us here to learn more about this outsourced college planning solution.
Is college planning something your clients need help with, and yet, you know you just don’t have time to do it correctly?
If you only do a few college planning cases a year, and want to give your clients the highest level of service & expertise…now you can refer college planning to our team of seasoned and specialized experts.
A member of our team will work closely with you to achieve the best outcome for your client. We’ll take all the work off your back. All you have to do is interface with your client, and we handle all the back office work. For example, we’ll…
- Calculate your client’s College Pre-Approval™ amount.
- Forecast the actual cost before the student applies.
- Determine how much the parents can afford to borrow & how much the student should borrow.
- Minimize your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- Let you know if the loans should go in the student’s and/or parents’ name.
- Advise whether or not your client should use home equity. Or, borrow against their 401(k).
- Determine the student loan rates and how to implement the option that makes the most sense for the family.
- Show you which schools offer the most need-based and/or merit-based money.
- Complete all financial aid applications on behalf of your clients.
- Negotiate and improve your initial financial aid award with colleges.
In addition, we have a proven system for successfully appealing the original financial aid offer from colleges. Much of our success comes from knowing through experience which schools will compete with one another — allowing us to strategically leverage schools against one another.
Your Trusted Partners In College Planning
We know not every financial advisor wants to become an expert in college planning or has the time to do so. That’s why we offer our expertise to advisors who just don’t have time to do the most thorough college plan.
College Aid Pro™, via College Funding Services, will act as your external expert to partner together to serve your client families in this specialized area. They will become your virtual back office for your college planning work — and serve your clients at the highest level possible.
See more of what we can do for you & your clients in this video that explains the work of College Funding Services…